Hello Everyone! 🙂 The first giveaway has got over and Its time for 2nd giveaway to begin, Let me tell you this giveaway is for double celebration. It’s not just my birthday this month, our dear Sponsor Tathya turned 1 too this September. They happily agreed to give one winner a set of 2 goodies. Haven’t heard about Tathya? Come on, how can you miss on updating yourself with it; they make super-awesome, witty and quirky illustrations, check their website here 🙂 Here is how to participate in #ReviewwaliBirthdayBash Giveaway No.1 –
3. Follow me on Twitter here
4. Subscribe to my blog “via email” . Subscription box is at the end of the page. (Make sure you confirm the subscription by clicking the link sent to your mailbox)
5. Share this post on FB tagging 5 friends along with me (reviewwali) and Tathya using the hashtag #ReviewwaliBirthdayBash
6. Go to Tathya’s website “here” select your favourite product, share the link in comment section and tell the reason why you liked it the most? (Also leave your FB name, Twitter ID, Instagram ID, Email Id for verification purpose)
Optional Entries (Brownie points) –
1. Tweet about the giveaway tagging me (@reviewwali) and use the hashtag #ReviewwaliBirthdayBash
2. Invite your friends to participate in this giveaway
That’s all 🙂 ! You might think it will take you forever to do them all but believe me you can complete them all in just 5 minutes.
(A). Open for Indian residents only.
(B). Previous giveaway winners can participate.
(C). There will be just 1 winner.
(D). Giveaway starts on 14th September and ends on 16th September midnight.
(E). Winner will be announced on 17th September.
(F). this giveaway is sponsored by Tathya, and they will be shipping out the prize to winner.
(G). Don’t Unlike/Unfollow after the giveaway ends, I keep record of all followers so, you will be banned from future giveaways.
Winner has to send his/her postal details to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of winner announcement failing to which a new winner will be chosen.
Good Luck Everyone! 🙂