Girls are always looking for an occasion to flaunt their stylish avatars. Be it at weddings or at parties, they are always trying to notch up some serious points on their style meter. Lehengas never go out of fashion, they always come back on the fashion map revamped and ready to enamor teenage girls. There are various designer lehengas for teenagers which are rocking the runways and flying off the shelves of all tiny and large stores flanking fashion streets.The Top Six Designs of Lehenga- There is no denying the fact that lehengas rule the party circuit. Its sheer versatility makes it a much sought-after garment for teenagers. Its silhouette, complete with its glamorous look makes it look uber stylish. Here are the top six designs which are creating a flutter in the fashion world.
- Prints and patterns– With prints big this season, digital or otherwise, lehengas are often embossed with the most beautiful of prints. The floral patterns especially scream summer. Elegance personified, these lehengas gives you an ethereal look.
- Colors redefining you– Not so long ago teenagers and women opted for golden, silver or red lehengas only. But now, even the rainbow will be put to shame! Yes, there are so many colors to beautify the traditional outfit. The emeralds, the ambers, the crimsons, and all colors give lehengas the much-needed zing! Even the sorbet-hued ones which are ideal for summer look fresh and appealing.
- Embellishments– The Bollywood-inspired lehengas are adorned with heavy embroidery. Gota patti, zardozi, Kashmiri, Gujarati, there is no dearth of embroidery to make your lehenga stand out amongst the crowd. There is something very beautiful about a shimmering embellished lehenga. All you need to do is put on the lehenga and there will be no need for accessories as your bejeweled Indian party wear lehengas will shine through like priceless jewels.
- The trendy top– The top or the jewel has undergone a sea change, Its no longer the subdued part of the garment. In fact, it is bold and sassy and the cuts do all the talking. Now the sheer crop tops adorned with lace and mesh, hide a little, reveal a little to create an interesting interplay. Sometimes a backless choli jazzes up an outfit. A knot at the back gives a very retro vibe yet is contemporary with its bold look. So never hide your crop tops because it can give an extra desi appeal to your twirling lehengas.
- The jacket trend– The bandh gala look with your lehenga is much experimented look upon on runways. Here, the heavily ornate jacket takes the center stage. The lehenga skirt plays the second fiddle but is a happy part of the mesmerizing whole.
- The fabrics– As you go about swishing your skirts merrily in the crowd of a party, the fabrics make all the right noises. Rich fabrics like silks, organza, lace, chiffon, georgette and so on are nothing short of gorgeous. The flow of the fabric and form flattering silhouette gives the dress its character.
If you are enamored by all the pretty lehengas on models sashaying down the catwalk, you will be surprised to know that you can get the exact replica of the outfit you are lusting after.Designer lehengas online will surely enhance your beauty in the most subtle way. Each one of us has a Cinderella hidden deep inside us. We in the right outfit, with the right accessories, the right platform can conquer the world with our fashion prowess. So, revamp your wardrobe with the on trend lehenga choli, and you will know your princess moment has arrived, when you find admiring eyes watching your every step!
Note: This article is sponsored by “Lashkaraa.com” and follows the guidelines of Google Quality Search TOC.