If you are going to bed without applying a night cream, you are doing something wrong. As they say, “CTM” should be an important part of your everyday skincare regime. It’s utmost important to remove your makeup and follow the process of Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing. During all these years, I have been using any moisturizer and not necessarily a night cream (yes, guilty as charged) but now I understand the benefits of using a Night Cream and hence, I bought this as Olay is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to skincare. Here are few benefits of a night cream-
- Night cream supplies moisture to the dry parts of your face. Therefore, keeps your face hydrated
- Your night cream boosts collagen in your skin.
- One major role that a night cream plays is that it prevents your skin from sagging.
- It keeps your skin soft and supple
- Since you apply night cream at night, it gives your skin plenty of time to replenish and rejuvenate.
- Last but not the least, helps in the renewal of the cells and nourishes your skin.
Price- Rs 399 for 50gms. About- Olay Natural White All in One Fairness Day Skin Cream gives you all in one fairness for skin that glows from within. Formulated with a triple vitamin system – Vitamin B, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to moisturize your skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness for healthy skin that glows from within. It also has SPF 24 for a protective layer around your skin.
How to Apply-
- Wash your face before you apply your night cream,
- Collect a pea-size amount of the cream. Dab it onto your face.
- Follow an upward, circular direction to massage the cream on to your skin.
- Voila, you are ready to go to sleep.
My Take on Olay Natural White 7 in 1 Night Nourishing Repair Cream- The night cream comes in a tub packaging. It’s white in color with a metallic white grey-ish lid. It’s pretty sturdy and made up of plastic and not glass. Phew!!! It’s cute and compact and definitely travel-friendly. The tub is loaded with cream so you have plenty amount and it will last long as you just require a pea size amount every night. The cream is pretty thick in texture and looks like whipped cream *tee-hee*. It glides pretty easily and gets absorbed in the skin without leaving any residue. It doesn’t feel oily at all. I have combination skin having an oily T-zone, I do feel a little dry after I wash my face. The cream feels light on my skin and absorbs within seconds. The best part about this cream is it doesn’t feel sticky at all. It absorbs like anything and hydrates my skin. This is the perfect night cream as it makes your skin soft and keeps it hydrated the entire night. Loved the texture and the mild fragrance as it is not overpowering but it lingers for a while. The claims skin whitening. I have not seen any visible difference but what I have noticed that my skin does not look dull and dry. My skin no longer turns dry and scaly which is what I love. Moreover, I don’t look for or support any whitening creams.
- The tub is made up of plastic and thus is travel-friendly.
- The tub is loaded with the cream and only a little quantity is needed at a time, so this will go a long way.
- The cream is thick and smooth hence glides very easily on my face.
- It does not leave a greasy film so that’s a yay!
- It has a pleasing floral scent.
- My skin feels soft and supple the next morning I wake up
- It’s affordable
- There is no availability issue as it is easily available in the market and online.
- Tub packaging might be inconvenient and unhygienic for a few (Not for me).
- Personally, I am not a huge fan of fairness creams as I feel every skin tone is beautiful so that’s a nay!