This Instaglam Valentine’s Gift kit from Maybelline was launched in February to add up to the fun of Valentine’s Day to turn up the love and it made a very good gifting idea to be given to one’s lady love. I know it was launched in Love month and its April now & I am too late to review this gift kit, but better late than never! I have always been a huge lover of Maybelline beauty products, and a true lover of their gift kits, I mean the combinations they make, the pouches they design, the products they add.. Totally Commendable!! Too much talking! 😀 Let’s start up with the review now.
Price- Rs. 999/-
It Comes in 3 variants- Red, Pink & Coral
Take a Sneak-peek of Coral kit here-
My Take on Maybelline Instaglam Valentine’s gift kit –
I chose the Coral one for myself, & I love how cute the pink pouch is, so girly with a glittery heart adding gorgeousness to the bag. The moment I saw it, I fell for it that very moment. I mean this can just not be used for storing makeup stuff but can be used as a clutch to have lots of eyes on you. This cute pouch contains 5 makeup products that can add more sparkles to a girl’s face. I loved how beautifully Maybelline has curated this pouch for girls adding Maybelline’s best products to it. I keep it my bag and I hardly need few minutes to get dressed up in glam with the contents of this pouch.
Now I will highlight the stuff that comes inside the pouch-
- Maybelline The Colossal Kohl Turquoise (MRP: 249/-) I have been wanting to try this liner since long & I am glad I got it in my bag. I am a lover of eye-makeup & I think this is a very good shade for adding drama to eyes, the texture is creamy and glides on very easily. Can definitely make one’s eyes pop. Very good for fair skinned girls! 😀
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer (Coral Craze) – (MRP : 75/-) I have around 5-6 shades of color show nail lacquer in my stash. When I opened the bag I was glad to see it contained a color that I didn’t have already. The shade is very gorgeous and can brighten up a girl’s hands. Lasts for like 3 days and gives a glossy finish.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Bold Matte Lipstick – Mat 2 (MRP: 425/-) Now this is one of my favourite stuff from this pouch. I already have Bold matte lippie in Mat 1 and love it to core, Mat 2 again is an adorable shade as its a perfect blend of pink and coral. Very smooth on application part.
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof – Washable Very Black (MRP : 275/-) This mascara comes with a curved wand and is very good at curling up the lashes. It Holds up my curls and stays for quite a long time without irritating my eyes. I love how quickly it dries J
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss (Treat Me Sweet) -(MRP : 190/-) This a very light pink high shine gloss with lots of shimmers added. It Can be used alone or over lipsticks. To be honest I don’t like shimmery things very much, and this is the only product I disliked a bit out of the all the other products in the pouch.
The actual value of all the products is INR 1224/- but these are being sold at INR 999/- which is a good price. This giftkit makes for the best gift to be given to a lady. Gift it to her and see her eyes sparkling in excitement and joy. 🙂
For detailed review of the products mentioned above, stay tuned as I will try to review them soon.