I am back with another review and this time it’s a makeup product that can help you achieve a flawless skin with its magic. I am talking about a concealer from L.A Girl in the shade pure beige. Fortunately, I have a good skin with occasional breakouts so my problem area was not the face but my under eye area which this concealer addressed quite well. Read on for more details 🙂 –Price- INR 595 for 8 gms
Key ingredients-About- With a crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture, the L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer has a long-wearing formula that camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections.
- It evens out skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.
- This blendable and buildable formula provides the ultimate complete and natural-looking customizable coverage.
- This must-have concealer includes a soft brush-tip for easy application.
- Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match.
- Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.
How to use- Apply to clean face with the inbuilt brush or use your fingertips.My Take on L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Pure Beige- The concealer comes in a small squeezable tube with a soft brush tip and black screw cap. The tube is transparent with all details mentioned on the tube. I am not a fan of the brush applicator as it is a tad bit unhygienic and also the amount of product dispensed is not under your control. Sometimes too much comes out and sometimes just too little. I use my fingers for blending. It works better that way for me.
The shade pure beige is good for people with yellow undertones like me who are looking for a decent coverage for their dark circles. I am not comfortable using concealers lighter than my skin tone, this one matches my color perfectly and looks great too. There are a lot of shades and correctors available that you can mix and match the desired color. You can use darker shades for contouring. I have not tried my hands at that yet. The texture is quite creamy with a medium consistency that is easy to work with. The finish is matte but the product dries up really fast so the blending needs to be done quickly. There is hardly any fragrance and the coverage is really good. I do not have very heavy dark circles but they are there, which it covers up instantly. You need to set it with a powder to avoid creasing. I also use it to cover dark spots if any caused due to occasional breakouts. It does a good job at that too. The product has a great staying power. It will easily last for good 5-6 hours.Pros:
- Good staying power
- Very little product required for each use
- Evens out dark circles
- Light and creamy formula
- Many shades available
- A little expensive
- Dries too fast
- Inconvenient and unhygienic brush packaging