There’s nothing that excites a girl more than “Shopping”. We girls love adding lots and lots of clothes and fashion accessories every new season to stay updated with the current fashion trends. There are times when we buy things on an impulse purchase, those things look good at once but end up taking the backspace in the wardrobe because we no longer want them or they look way too flashy later. We should be very precise in making purchase decisions so that our wardrobe consists of things that we actually want to flaunt our stylish side. Below are some basic wardrobe essentials that reflect the “fashionable you” without the need of adopting what’s on trend at the moment-
1. Denim Shirt- I believe a denim shirt is the most versatile cloth ever, you can style it up in n number of ways. Wear it buttoned or opened, they look good with almost every thing be it jeans, trouser, shorts, skirts, dress. jumpsuit; the charm of a denim shirt can never make anyone look bad!
2. LBD- LBD is nothing but Little Black Dress, which is a must-have in your wardrobe. Owning a LBDis the rule of fashion; you can very simply make a daytime LBD look turn into an evening look with the right choice of accessories and shoes. It’s one of those basics that would still manage to look equally good even after decades from now.
3. Makeup products-Makeup trends keep changing and we buy new launches without realizing out kitty is already over-flowing. No matter what’s the current beauty trend, Red and Pink lipsticks are something that never goes out of trend. If you find red and pink too loud for you, you can always keep an MLBB lipstick in your kitty. And yes! Dab on some concealer on those under-eye circles for a flawless look.
4. Tops- If you’ll start adding and wearing only the in-trend tops, you’ll be never wearing what you bought previous fashion season because that will be off-trend by now. Why not incorporate basic top wear that will always be in fashion? Like black and white basic tees and tanks, black shirt, white shirt, lace top; these top-wear look good anyway and can be styled in multiple ways. Isn’t it?
5. Black Trouser- Every girl should keep at least one pair of black trouser in her wardrobe, and if it’s well-fitted it’s like icing on the cake. Pair it with a basic top, crisp shirt or blouse and it would look graceful every way.
6. Watch- Trends may come and go, but there’s nothing that can take place of a leather watch in terms of sophistication. Leather watch is considered to be a wardrobe staple. Limiting it to office-wear is just not right, you can sport it on any dress confidently.
7. Right Pair of Shoes-“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world”. Believe it? I feel that the kind of footwear you choose to wear is the true reflection of your personality and mood. Don’t be swayed away just by the appearance of footwear, they might not be comfortable for your feet always. Keep a good mix of footwear including pumps, ballerina, sandals, stilettos, boots in neutral colors and you’re good to go.
Do you have these in your wardrobe?